Already have a Username/Password for 19: Interdisciplinary Studies in the Long Nineteenth Century?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
19 does not currently accept unsolicited submissions. Article submission guidelines will be provided to contributors directly by email and are available upon request.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript is in Microsoft Word or RTF format.
- The manuscript and associated material conforms to MHRA style and 19 house style and image guidelines (provided to contributors directly by email and available upon request).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Images have been prepared separately from the manuscript document. These should be uploaded as supplementary files. The manuscript should indicate in bold where you intend the images to appear, and should provide captions. See image guidelines for further information. Contributors are responsible for ensuring in advance of submission that all images and illustrations accompanying their work are explicitly licensed for digital use, or are in the public domain.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.